The Entrepreneurship, Commercialisation, and Innovation Centre (ECIC) stimulates Australian innovation through undertaking entrepreneurship, commercialisation and project management research, education and community engagement.
The ECIC has a diverse research program focusing on the individual, the firm, the region, and the nation. The sustainability of its research program is facilitated through:
- The ECIC faculty's own research interests
- The ECIC's PhD program
- Visiting scholars from interstate and overseas and collaboration with scholars from other universities
Collections in this community
- 2 170202 Decision Making
- 2 90 Commercial Services and Tourism
- 2 9002 Property, Business Support S...
- 2 900201 Administration and Busines...
- 2 Innovation; Cross-Cultural Innova...
- 1 08 Information and Computing Scie...
- 1 0805 Distributed Computing
- 1 080503 Networking and Communications
- 1 1502 Banking, Finance and Investment
- 1 150205 Investment and Risk Manage...
- < previous next >